- Product Code: 003
- Brand: Makroterm (Макротерм)
- In Stock
An integrator is a device that optimizes and harmonizes the operation of heat sources: a turbofireplace with a built-in heat exchanger, a heating boiler and also heat sinks: warm water, floor heating systems and radiators.
The use of an integrator increases the security of using the system. In the event of a service downtime, e.g. boiler, heating functions are carried out using the Turbofireplace. Management takes place automatically with the help of the Turbofireplace controller.
|Model||height, mm||width, mm||depth, mm||exits||col. three-way valves||col. servo drives|
|Integrator 1||360||450||260||1" (inner)||2||2|
|Integrator 2||360||390||260||1" (inner)||1||1|
* Three-way valve Honeywell vc66-13
* Connection - 1" female thread
* Fasteners - 4 points (dowel dia. 6-8mm, length - 50 mm)
Schematic diagram of the integrator:
Depending on the type of boiler, we offer different types of integrators:
INTEGRATOR I - compatible with gas or electric boilers without a built-in three-way cock.
INTEGRATOR II - compatible with gas or electric boilers with a built-in three-way cock.
INTEGRATORS 1 and 2 - compatible with gas boilers without a built-in three-way cock, especially recommended for installation with a solar system.
The main advantages of the integrator:
- Intelligent energy management system
- Safe use of the installation in case of service downtime, control is carried out automatically by the Turbofireplace controller
- Ability to dismantle equipment during failures
- Easy installation, fast installation
- Automatic redirection of energy for hot water or space heating
- Improving the reliability of the system Possibility of modular expansion of the system at a later stage